Monday, April 29, 2013

Mom goes away

I was fortunate to go away this weekend to CHEC, which is Christian Homeschool education Convention. I so enjoyed the weekend. Athough by the end of it my head hurt. So much information! I loved going as it enabled me to learn more about the many different curriculums out there and also was able to page through the books themselves instead of just seeing pictures of them. There were many vendors there and they all had great knowledge of everything at their booths. I changed my thinking on some things and was strengthened in others. I also did two workshops. One on organizing your home, which was pretty basic stuff, but I did learn a couple more great tips. The other was lapbooking and notebooking. Since my children are so artistic and learn well with visuals this will come in handy. I also deepened some friendships this weekend and that is the most important. I am looking forward to next year. The pics I have included are of what my children did with their daddy while I was away :) Have a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment