Thursday, March 7, 2013

This is going to be my homeschooling blog. I am hoping to keep track of all I do with my children so their teachers can see their progress, but also for me to see how much they have done to keep me encouraged. I have three children I am homeschooling. Grades Kindergarten to grade 6. This is my second year homeschooling. I can't say I yet enjoy it, but I do see that it has been the best choice for my children. There is a great homeschool group in our community, which in turn makes it very easy for my kids to socialize. They do almost all their activities with the same group of children, which provides them to build friendships very easily. It is also great because all the families have a faith based living in their homes, which in turn helps in our striving in building our children's faith in God. The other thing I like in homeschooling is my kids are not bogged down with all the PCness of life in the public. I can teach them what we believe and no one is coming against that. Anyhow that is the just of life right now. I hope I can keep up on this. Yay me! <

No comments:

Post a Comment